Buying with confidence, Selling with success!I have been a lifelong resident of Bucks County, and for many years prior to entering the real estate industry, I had owned and operated a ‘store front’ business in Northampton Township. It is my entrepreneurial background that has been the foundation in my real estate profession; building strong client relationships, and consistently doing whatever it takes to make the selling or buying experience positive for my all. If you are thinking of making a move, or, just curious to learn more about the real estate trends in your area...give me a call, I'd love to hear from you!
Deborah 'Debbie' McIntosh, REALTOR-Licensed Realtor since 2013-Member NAR, PAR, BCAR, REBAC-Honor Society Award 2015-Leading Edge Award 2016-Top 10% of Network BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors 2015-Top 7% of Network BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors 2016-Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council Member (ABR)-Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA)-Value Creation Specialist-New Construction Sales Experience
Bucks County Community Tour
Featured Property Slideshow
- 200 SHADY LN HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA $200,000
- 230 NORTH PARK DR LEVITTOWN, PA $234,700
- 421 MAGNOLIA AVE CROYDON, PA $2,200
- 178 ELEPHANT RD #B24 DUBLIN, PA $154,900
- 953 COUNTESS DR YARDLEY, PA $600,000
- 1026 LINDBERGH AVE FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, PA $260,000
- 2050 JOSHUA DR BENSALEM, PA $274,000
- 268 BLUE RIDGE DR BRISTOL, PA $179,000
- 908 YARDLEY COMMONS YARDLEY, PA $159,000
- 335 S LINCOLN AVE NEWTOWN, PA $2,175
- 3321 WOODHAVEN RD PHILADELPHIA, PA $188,000
- 325 HARPER AVE MORRISVILLE, PA $269,000
- 5812 OAKLAND ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $125,000
- 100 TUDOR LN YARDLEY, PA $550,000
- 248 WILLOW DR NEWTOWN, PA $599,000
- 501 WATERVIEW PL NEW HOPE, PA $2,300,000
- 68 BLAISES GATE DR CHURCHVILLE, PA $600,000
- 3876 CEPHAS CHILD RD #14 DOYLESTOWN, PA $315,000
- 34 JONATHAN WAY WASHINGTON CROSSING, PA $550,000
- 1153 BENSALEM BLVD BENSALEM, PA $239,900
What is your home worth?? Get '3' instant estimates!
Current Real Estate News
Moving-Up to a Luxury Home? Nowâ€™s the Time!
If your house no longer fits your needs and you are planning on buying a luxury home, now is a great time to do so! We recently shared data from Truliaâ€™s Market Mismatch Study which showed that in todayâ€™s premium home market, buyers are in control.Â The inventory of homes for sale in the luxury […]
Wed, 18 Oct 2017
Buying Remains Cheaper Than Renting in 39 States!
In the latest Rent vs. Buy Report fromÂ Trulia, they explained that homeownership remains cheaper than renting with a traditional 30-year fixed rate mortgage in the 100 largest metro areas in the United States. The updated numbers show that the range is an average of 3.5% less expensive in San Jose (CA), all the way up […]
Tue, 17 Oct 2017
Thinking of Selling? You Should Do It TODAY!!
That headline might be a little aggressive; however, as August 2017â€™s housing market data begins to roll in, we can definitely say one thing: If you are considering selling, IT IS TIME TO LIST YOUR HOME TODAY! In a recent article by CBS News, they explained that the number of existing home sales is shrinking, […]
Mon, 16 Oct 2017
4 Reasons to Sell This Fall [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale! Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available!
- Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housing market.
- Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire.
Fri, 13 Oct 2017
Net Worth of Homeowners 44X Greater than Renters
Every three years, theÂ Federal ReserveÂ conducts their Survey of Consumer FinancesÂ inÂ which they collect data across all economic and social groups.Â The latest survey data, covering 2013-2016 was released two weeks ago. The study revealed that the 2016 median net worth of homeowners was $231,400 – a 15% increase since 2013. At the same time, the median net […]
Thu, 12 Oct 2017