Buying with confidence, Selling with success!I have been a lifelong resident of Bucks County, and for many years prior to entering the real estate industry, I had owned and operated a ‘store front’ business in Northampton Township. It is my entrepreneurial background that has been the foundation in my real estate profession; building strong client relationships, and consistently doing whatever it takes to make the selling or buying experience positive for my all. If you are thinking of making a move, or, just curious to learn more about the real estate trends in your area...give me a call, I'd love to hear from you!
Deborah 'Debbie' McIntosh, REALTOR-Licensed Realtor since 2013-Member NAR, PAR, BCAR, REBAC-Honor Society Award 2015-Leading Edge Award 2016-Top 10% of Network BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors 2015-Top 7% of Network BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors 2016-Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council Member (ABR)-Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA)-Value Creation Specialist-New Construction Sales Experience
Bucks County Community Tour
Featured Property Slideshow
- 32 CINNAMON RD LEVITTOWN, PA $239,900
- 709 NESHAMINY RD CROYDON, PA $249,000
- 287 DALEVIEW DR YARDLEY, PA $315,000
- 125 JANE CHAPMAN DR NEWTOWN, PA $1,500,000
- 322 MONTEREY PL NEWTOWN, PA $335,000
- 55 N HOMESTEAD DR YARDLEY, PA $399,900
- 1153 BENSALEM BLVD BENSALEM, PA $249,900
- 934 DURHAM RD NEWTOWN, PA $400,000
- 1004 ZACHS VIEW CIR WARRINGTON, PA $4,300
- 5 ELFRETHS CT NEWTOWN, PA $848,800
- 18 GREENWOOD RD YARDLEY, PA $369,900
- 102F HAMPTON CROSSING #F SOUTHAMPTON, PA $150,000
- 103 BRIGHTEN CT PERKASIE, PA $220,000
- 460E VEIT RD #E HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA $279,000
- 9933 ALICIA ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $220,000
- 30 READING AVE YARDLEY, PA $614,900
- 971 MOUNT EYRE RD WASHINGTON CROSSING, PA $895,000
- 4932 PHILADELPHIA AVE FEASTERVILLE, PA $1,400
- 4423 SOMERTON RD FEASTERVILLE, PA $300,000
- 334-336 BRIDGE ST MORRISVILLE, PA $225,000
What is your home worth?? Get '3' instant estimates!
Current Real Estate News
Want to Keep up with the Joneses? Now’s the Time
Does your current house fit your needs? Does it seem like everyone else is moving up and moving on to more luxurious surroundings? Are you wondering what it would take to start living your dream life? Market conditions around the country have presented an opportunity like no other for those who are looking to make […]
Wed, 23 Aug 2017
More Boomerang Buyers Are about to Enter the Market
We previously informed you about a study conducted by TransUnion titled,Â â€œThe Bubble, the Burst and Now â€“ What Happened to the Consumer?â€Â The study revealed that 1.5 million homeowners who were negatively impacted by the housing crisis could re-enter the housing market between 2016-2019. Recently, HousingWire analyzed data from the US Bankruptcy Courts and revealed that […]
Tue, 22 Aug 2017
Why Is It Important to Use a Professional to Sell Your Home?
When a homeowner decides to sell their house, they obviously want the best possible price for it with the least amount of hassles along the way. However, for the vast majority of sellers, the most important result is actually getting their homes sold. In order to accomplish all three goals, a seller should realize the […]
Mon, 21 Aug 2017
To Stage…or Not to Stage? That Is the Question! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Annual Profile of Home Staging.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyerâ€™s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
Fri, 18 Aug 2017
58% of Homeowners See a Drop in Home Values Coming
According to the recently released Modern Homebuyer Survey from ValueInsured, 58 percent of homeowners think there will be a â€œhousing bubble and price correctionâ€ within the next 2 years. After what transpired just ten years ago, we can understand the concern Americans have about the current increase in home prices. However, this market has very […]
Thu, 17 Aug 2017